Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness Of Testing Panel:||1.5～2.0 Mm||Width:||40～50 Mm|
|Length:||60～125 Mm||Roller:||2 000 G±50 G|
|Temperature Rang:||Normal Temperature~200℃||Controlled Method:||Micro Computer P.I.D Automatic Temperature Control|
rubber tensile testing machine,
rubber hardness tester
Constant Temperature Tape Retentivity Testing Equipment for Rubber Testing Machine
constant TEMP tape retentivity testing chamber is used to do static load test toward the adherence of adhesive tape, to evaluate the retentive property through timing the retentive period under regulated load and temperature. Cut a sample with length 1”and paste it to the regulated SUS#304 stainless steel panel, roll it back and forth three times at the speed of 300mm/min, with 2kg roller. Hung the steel panel on the testing machine with the regulated weight. The timer will keep the testing time when the tape takes off the panel, which is used to evaluate the adherence property of the tape.
Testing Criteria:GB/T 4851,JIS Z0237,CNS 11888,PSTC-7
|Thickness of testing panel||1.5～2.0 mm|
|Roller||2 000 g±50 g|
|Temperature Rang||normal temperature~200℃|
|Controlled Method||micro computer P.I.D automatic temperature control|
|Temperature Displayed Accuracy||0.1℃|
|Temperature controlled Accuracy||±0.3 ℃|
|Spread Accuracy||±1%(1℃) at- room100℃|
|Weight||1000±10g(include the weight of load panel)|
|Timer||save time automatically, 99999.9 hours(or minute,can be set), 5 groups|
|Size of Machine||(L×W×H)900×550×750mm|
|Weight of Machine||80 kg|
1. Items for quality guarantee:
One year free service from the date it out of the factory. (The consumable is not in this range, and not include travel fee also.)
Ⅱ. Voucher for free service
1. Please maintain the operation booklet and warranty card. And please contact with our after-sale service department within a month if you loose them.
2. constant TEMP tape retentivity testing chamber is useless for the voucher if there is any amendment or without our stamp.
Ⅲ.Technical or material fee will be charged under the following condition, though within warranty period:
1. Damage caused by disaster.
2. Barrier caused by the error or wrong operation.
3. Damage caused by using power or voltage disobey to the regulation.
4. Barrier caused by repacking yourself.
5. Barrier caused by lending to others.
6. Barrier caused by configuring yourself.